Thursday, January 7, 2010

8:10 am - I'm up! I'm up! I'm rooming with one of the managers and his alarm was a country song. I'm a northern, city boy. I can think of just a few things I'd rather wake up to.

8:23 am - Headed down to breakfast and hey look who it is! Waiting for the elevator I ran into Alli and Khadejia. I guess they found their room and its on my floor. This elevator is taking forever.

8:26 am - Finally its here. As in the elevator. And there are quite a few people in here. Guess we're getting the sardine treatment.

8:35 am - That was a solid breakfast. Standard buffet done Double Tree style (no dad, that doesn't mean they had cookies). The bacon was thick and cooked just the way I like it.

9:00 am - Headed back downstairs to head to practice. No witty punch line here. Sorry to disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment