Sunday, January 10, 2010

12:52 am - Yes!!!! It didn't want to but it started! Now I've gotta let it run and let everything defrost as both my front and back windows are iced over. Everybody's got their scrapers out except me. I'm not going anywhere so I might as well let it defrost as opposed to putting in the effort to scrape.  Chelsia is dressed like an eskimo waiting for the bus to move because it pulled up beside her car and thus she can't get out.

1:03 am - Everything's off the bus and it's moving so my willingness to help with anything is now expired as the last of the players (Chels, Brandi, and Emily who were all stranded behind the bus) can now leave.

1:14 am - Home sweet home. I'm wiped. Thanks for coming along with on the ride with me and the Lady Raiders the past few days. It's been fun. Let's do it again soon. Let's just not go to Jonesboro.

No comments:

Post a Comment