Thursday, January 7, 2010

5:00 pm - Five seems so early to be eating but I'm hungry. This is gonna be good.

5:58 pm - I got a create your own pasta dealio and it was hella good. We can get desert if we splt it with someone so Zach and I are getting a cheesecake.

6:09 pm - Got the cheesecake. Covered with fudge and caramel. Looks good.

6:11 pm - Cheesecakes gone.

6:30 pm - Leaving the restaurant and I've got work to do! Gotta finish my championship game preview.

6:45 pm - No! We're taking the girls to the movies who want to go first. Are you kidding me???

7:00 pm - Finally headed to the hotel. I'm gonna have to hurry.

7:19 pm - Well so much for that. I saved what I had done earlier but apparently the website doesn't think so. Therefore I'm gonna have to do an abbreviated "keys to the game version."

7:26 pm - Done with that. Picking Alabama 28-24. Don't feel great about it but we'll see.

7:30 pm - Kickoff. Going into tweet mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment