Wednesday, January 6, 2010



4:57 pm - Inside the arena and at my seat. Its way down on the end of press row which I hate. There is nothing better than the games where I get to sit at mid court. Seeing that I'm credentialed as student television and that I'm on the road, I didn't really expect this to be one of them.

5:10 pm - I've been to the arena early for games before but never like this. I'm on press row and the coaches are all sitting on the bench across from me and we're still 1:45 till tip-off time.  I really just don't know what to do with myself. I would love to go sit and chat with them simply because I love talking hoop, but I'm fairly sure that's not an option.  That's the one thing I love about hanging out at guys games is my pre-game chat with Coach Case. I don't get to do that this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment