Saturday, December 19, 2009

10:51 am - Done at Mothers and I'm actually vaguely disappointed although I'll take the heat for it. Did a poor job ordering. Next meal will be what's widely considered the worlds best fried chicken. Can't remember the name of the place but I do know it will result in a gym stop later. I've got to head to the French Quarter later to buy some gifts but that's going to have to be balanced against a great day in College Hoops.

Also people have already started "preparing" for the game tonight. This city is gonna be bonkers!

Last but not least I now know that some of my longer posts aka the ones I've done via email haven't made it up for whatever reason.  I'll work on fixing that.  Also I'll go back and put them in.  How do I know this? Because I'm re-united with my laptop!!! I had to pay for internet but I guess that's what I get for such a nice hotel at such a good price.

No comments:

Post a Comment