Friday, December 18, 2009

11:23 pm - Hibachi! Watching the Washington/Golden State and Gilbert Arenas is lighting it up. Hopefully he's getting back to being healthy and thus the player he once was. Also I'm really impressed with Anthony Randolph for Golden State. I need to see more but so far I don't discount the common Lamar Odom comparison.

Day 1 gets an A minus the struggles with technology. Speaking of which I'm headed downstairs to get this sucker (my blackberry) charged up for the night so I can do radio in the morning. Wild World of Sports at 8 am with me live from here and Curtis in studio. Holler at everybody then!

10:44 pm - Back at the hotel watching Sportscenter. I wish I was going so badly to the Saints game with a press pass tomorrow (which apparently was a possibility) so I could meet Michael Smith and punch Ed Werder. One of my favorite reporters and my least favorite all in one place.

9:40 pm - Me: 1 Poppy's steamed seafood: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment