Saturday, December 19, 2009

10:10 am - The line is out the door at Mother's but I'm waiting. This is part of the experience. A part I'm not fond of but a part nonetheless.

10:06 am - Finished wit the show and it was a really good one. Curtis called me out on my laptop but I'll forgive him. Headed to Mother's now for breakfast. Report card coming soon.

7:20 am - The thought that monday I'm going to have to get up 3 hours earlier is sickening. However here I am, up and at em and re-united with my lovely phone, coffee in hand waiting for curtis to get to the studio so I can call in. I stayed up prepping for the show until 1 last night. I really hope its worth it. I also hope 9 am comes quickly because the media room opens and they have food. I'm hungry (which is unbelievable after dinner last night) and Mothers is going to have to wait to after the show. Eventually there will be updates that don't involve food. But I'm in New Orleans and its me. So don't count on it around meal time.

No comments:

Post a Comment