Sunday, December 20, 2009

12:47 pm - Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to all four of you that read this but I've actually been working this morning! Knocked out two blogs on Sidelines website including my official New Orleans Bowl prediction and other than that I've done nothing.  So you haven't missed much.  Unless you wanted to know that I had a huge plate of fruit and pastries from the media room for breakfast and now you know that so consider yourself up to speed.

Life will get more exciting however after I'm done typing here.  I'm going to lunch with my friend and then the day will be played by ear.  Might head to the French Market and do some shopping, might head down to the Riverwalk, or I might come here and get my life in order so I can sleep as late as possible tomorrow morning.  And by late I mean 3:50 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment